Guest: Nachiketh Shetty, who is a nutrition coach, fitness consultant and has transformed over 700 people still the moment.
Listen to the podcast here: https://anchor.fm/chirag-barjatya/episodes/Steroid-Mayhem-in-Youth-e59j7a
People going to local gyms, fitness trainers and other people taking ‘drugs’ for bodybuilding and muscle mass gain. This is a podcast discussing the same.
How are these drugs taken? Who monitors their intake?
- These drugs are actually steroids which are taken by injections.
- They are freely available in markets
- A ‘cycle’ of drugs is prepared for each person, which is kind of a recipe of diet for that person.
- One drug will induce many side effects, hence the person is moderately given other drugs to suppress the action of the first main drug.
- The ‘cycle’ is prepared by the trainer, itself who is indulged in training people.
What are the top steroids used in gyms?
- Testosterone is the main drug used.
- Enanthate – testosterone derivative
- Oxandrolone sold under the brand name Anavar and oxandrin, for weight gain and lean muscle mass.
- Trenbolone sold under names finajet and finaplix.
These are drugs commonly available in the market for muscle mass gain, weight loss etc.
In a case for the survey, groups of people were made, and they were kept under different situations for 8-10 weeks to observe muscle and body growth.
What are the beneficiary effects of these drugs?
- Muscle gains are insane and quicker.
- Easy body growth and development
- Libido increases
- No natural diet has to be taken care of
- Minimum workout at gym will also help grow muscles
What are the side effects of these drugs?
- Testicular atrophy- testis will shrink and reduce in size
- Sex drive is lower it’s levels
- Acne formation will increase
- Aggressive nature will develop
- Liver and kidney diseases can develop
Who should use steroids for muscle gain?
- Actors/actresses who have a deadline for playing a specific role for which they are paid enough amount of money.
- Fire victims can use drugs for muscle mass building because it is a better option than amputating a body part.
- Models who aspire to have a fast and appropriate figure.
- People who want quick results.
- People who can financially afford detoxification after taking drugs.
Who should NOT use drugs for muscle gain?
- Natural way to weight gain/loss or muscle gain is the best way.
- People doing gym for their health should never use drugs.
- Never use drugs for looking good and better.
- Make sure what you are doing and for what reasons.
- Natural gain/loss is the best both according to health and ethics.
- Don’t push others to do/use drugs.
- Don’t make fun or bully people who don’t use drugs.
- There should be a very genuine reason for using drugs.
- Kidney and liver diseases will always follow if one is using drugs for a long time.