More and more people are listening to podcasts, as they get tired of staring at screens so the trend of podcasts is increasing more and more. Not just that, audiobooks are becoming a thing too these days.
In this podcast, I will tell you how you can start your own podcast:
- You need a reason – If you have that then that’s good, whether you want to tell your life story or how you solved or gained something in life. Everyone has a story.
-It’s not like you think you’re just a student listening to this and you think that you don’t have anything to speak. If you really start thinking about it, you’ll realise you’ve so much to say.
-It could be a grapevine, something that people enjoy listening to like gossips..
- Recording setup – For this, you don’t need to buy an expensive mic. If you’ve your phone, earphones (Better option).
-But if you’ve budget for it then buy a mic, you don’t even need a laptop.
-Download a voice recording app and start recording, you just have to
- What after recording? – There’s an app called Anchor, you will find it both on App store and Play store, this app helps you publish your podcast, you will see an upload option, simply go and upload it, name it, number it. And that’s it! Record and upload and publish.
– It’s now anchor’s responsibility to upload it on several platforms. (Make
sure the permission is on) it’ll be on spotify, Apple podcast and so
many other platforms. You can even upload it on Youtube on your own.
- It’s very easy – If you want to start now, you can continue with one podcast episode each week.
- Why podcast? – I write blogs too and I know that not everyone reads my blog posts, because people are on their phones the whole day already, who would bother to read another article? That’s why it’s good to make an audio podcast of the blog post or any other message that you want to convey to your audience.