Guest: Sheetal Shrivas. She is a flight attendant and practices reiki. She has also taken courses and sessions on access consciousness.
Listen to the Podcast here: https://anchor.fm/chirag-barjatya/episodes/Podcast-With-Sheetal-on-Reiki-and-Access-Consciousness-e5h1t5
What is reiki?
- Reiki is a form of alternative medicine called energy healing.
- It can be practised by anyone and everyone.
- It’s a hands-on healing technique or palm healing.
- It makes use of certain symbols and affirmations.
History of reiki:
- It was introduced in Japan in 1922 by Mikao Usui.
How are Reiki symbols used?
- Reiki symbols do not hold any special power themselves.
- They are teaching tools for students who want to learn reiki.
- It is the practitioner’s intention to heal that energizes the symbol.
How long does one reiki session last?
- One reiki session lasts for a minimum of 60 min.
- It depends on the healing power of the patient.
- It can go long until 90 min.
What is access consciousness?
- It is a different point of view about life.
- It offers pragmatic tools to change things in your life that you have not been able to until now.
- It gives you ‘access’ to the possibilities that exist when you no longer stick to yourself.
How does access consciousness work?
- There are “access bars” or points in our brain.
- The bars are a tool of access consciousness that is based on the principle that there are 32 bars of energy that run throughout your life.
- Each of these points stores the energy of all the thoughts, ideas, attitudes, decisions and beliefs that you have ever had throughout your life.
- A bars session helps you release all this pent up energy unblocking your conscious and allowing new possibilities into your life through the touch of a trained professional.
How does access consciousness help us?
- Quicker recovery times with any old or new injuries or diseases.
- Improvement in your health both physically and mentally.
- General depression vanishes.
- Erasing limitations and changing everything that does not work in your life.
- Improves mental clarity allowing improved work performance.
What is the process of the session?
- A session is always carried out by a trained professional.
- First, the purpose of taking a session is known.
- The patient is told to focus on receiving the given energy.
- Talking of the patient is avoided.
- The feedback is taken by the professional.
Energy can only be transferred. So how does the negative energy of a patient affect the professional?
- Practices reiki and as a professional, one learns to create a bubble around himself/herself so that the negative energy doesn’t affect him/her.
- The good intention of healing is very important because it keeps you unaffected by the negative energy of the patient.
- Although, the process is very tiring and the professional get mentally tired.
Who should go for a reiki/ access consciousness session?
- People who are not self-empowered.
- Who are not sure of anything in life.
- Those who want to find the right path in life.
- Those who want to heal from past mental or physical injury.
Can someone use this technique to harm anyone?
- This technique runs on the ‘universal energy’ principle. Thus, what we do to others will always come back to us.
- Hence, misusing the energy will never work or help anyone.